The Draw tab in Microsoft Word contains features for drawing on your Word documents, such as Digital Pens, highlighters, and Ink to Shape.
When people draw on their documents, Digital Ink is displayed.
People will use the pen and highlighter features to draw on the document or highlight text. But you can use the Hide Ink feature if you accidentally insert ink into your Word document or highlight text.
Note: In this guide, you’ll learn how to Show/Hide Ink in Microsoft Word.
How to use the Hide Ink feature in Word
Steps to use the Hide Ink feature in Microsoft Word:
- Open your Word document from which you want to hide ink.
- Select the Review tab.
- Click on the Hide Ink drop-down arrow.
- Choose Hide Ink or Delete All Ink in Document.
- When the Hide Ink button is selected (in grey), it will hide the ink in your document but not delete it. Click the Hide Ink button again to make the ink visible.
- If you choose the Delete All Ink in Document option, it will delete all the ink in your document.
What does Hide Ink in Word do?
The Hide Ink feature in Word allows you to hide all the digital ink in your document. You won’t find the Hide Ink feature on the Draw tab but on the Review tab in the ribbon menu. You can also use the Hide Ink feature to delete all ink in your document with a single click.
We’ve shown you step-by-step how to use the hide ink feature in Word. In addition, we showed you how to delete all the ink in your document. We hope this article was helpful and answered your query.