Who we are
Our website is techlogicalinc.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Tech Logical needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Tech Logical permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Tech Logical legitimate interests
- Tech Logical needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Tech Logical follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Tech Logical has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Tech Logical does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
More from Tech Logical
- How to Change Text Case in Word
- How to Save a Word Document on a Mac
- How Do I Create Postcards in Microsoft Word
- Use Office 365 Removal Tool to Uninstall Microsoft 365
- How to do a Character Count in Microsoft Word
- How to Save or Export a Word Document As a PDF File
- How to Pin a Document in Word
- How to Check the Word Count in Microsoft Word Document
- How to Convert a Word Document to a PDF (Do It For Free)