Who we are
Our website is techlogicalinc.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- TechLogical needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given TechLogical permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in TechLogical legitimate interests
- TechLogical needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
TechLogical follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that TechLogical has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
TechLogical does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
More from TechLogical
- How to Turn On AutoSave in Word and Excel
- How to Turn Off AutoSave in Word and Excel
- How to Change the Default Font in Word
- How to Transfer Microsoft Office to Another Computer
- How to Use the Hide Ink Feature in Word
- How to Create Custom Bullets in Word
- How to Delete a Page in Microsoft Word
- How to Insert a Line in Word
- How to Double Space in Microsoft Word