Printing Postcards in Word is as easy as creating a document.
Microsoft Word serves as a word processing software and desktop publishing program for many users. Word allows you to create Postcards and print them using MS Word’s print option.
In this article, you’ll learn how to Print Postcards in Word by following our step-by-step instructions.
Let’s get started.
Note: Your computer must be connected to a printer to print a postcard document.
Steps to Print Postcards in Word
1. Open the postcard document in Word that you want to print.
2. Select the “Layout” tab from the ribbon menu.
3. Click the “Size” option from the “Page Setup” group.
4. Choose one of Word’s predefined postcard sizes, such as “4 x 6” or “5 x 7.”
- You can also select the “More Paper Sizes” option at the bottom to create a custom postcard size. Word automatically resizes the canvas page.
5. Load postcard paper into your printer tray and turn it on.
Note: Postcard paper is thicker than copy paper, so there will be fewer sheets in the tray. Adjust the print levers to keep the postcard paper in place.
6. When you are ready, select the “File” tab.
7. Select “Print” from the left pane.
Shortcut: Press keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+P on Windows and Command+P on Mac to open a Print screen.
8. Select your printer from the “Printer” list.
Tip: Make sure the printer status is online. If it says offline, that means your printer is not on.
9. In the “Copies” box, enter the number of postcards to print.
10. Once ready, click the “Print” button at the top.
Using Microsoft Word to print postcards saves you a lot of time. You can use it to print postcards at home and at work. We have provided you with easy step-by-step instructions to print postcards in Word.